Thursday, April 19

Titanic;


Today we went on a school field trip to Rotterdam.
we went to see all the houses, older and newer, and shop some and even made a little boat trip to see all the containers being loaded into these huuuuge ships.. like I'm not shittin you,, bigger than the friggin titanic!
and it was awesome though it was a bit cold and windy.

All together I was home around dinner and was just in time for my fav dinner:: CHIPS!
yeah awesome I know right.. then I turned on my pc to see who was on and look some things up for my mum and now I'm still here. even though I said I would quit like an hour ago XD.
well I'm off now.. short post for today..
byeee~

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! n_n I've been to R'dam a couple of times because one of my friends lives near R'dam but I've never been anywhere other than the shops XD
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete