Sunday, April 15

~`

hmm and the plan of a videodiary is still under construction..
well to be honest I'm failing it epically.
as always.. some days just make you feel like you're failing about everything that is out there to be failed. things like this just make me feel all down and stuff because I've got my exams coming up and I know if I mess up on them I wont get another shot.

though today is actually quite a happy day (:
because I had to work late last night I woke up this morning at 11.40 which meant I was late for my golf-lessons. so I decided to cancel that (again yes I know) and I went for some groceries with my mum.. and watched some I used to be fat. god I love that show. the determination of those people to lose weight is just so amazing. I wish I was that strong to be so set on something like losing weight (not that I want to lose any more weight.. want to gain some actually.. muscle weight that is xd.. fatpercentage could be a little less in my opinion ^-^)

Today is my the 1yr anniversary of me and my boyfriend. which makes today not just a happy day but also almost a holiday xd.. for he's taking me out to diner tonight and after that we're going to see a film together (safe house. its called.. we chose that one for there wasn't really another choice at a Sunday evening NwN)

but I'm off for some more checking up on social media and then getting ready for the date.. which is weird cuz I haven't done the effort for getting dressed and makeup'ed properly since our first date I guess lol.

~

2 comments:

  1. but your plan of a videodiary sounds so awesome~, I hope it works out in the end :D
    boo exams.. I wish we didn't need an education and could just work/do what we want lol :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. iknooow would be awesomee.. just doing whatever u like and not having to study a thing! xd

    ReplyDelete