again and again.
I forget to post shit on my blogspot.. its not that I never get to do exiting stuff I just forget to post about it.
day before yesterday was actually prom-night.. it was awesome.. everybody looked so pretty x3
it was a shame a friend of mine arrived to late, we had to join with our car all the way in the end of the queue which meant we had to wait in the car for an hour or so..
But it was awesome. made lots of pictures and at the end of the night I wasn't able to walk anymore xd. heels are like shoeform death for your feet TAT,, but at least my shoes looked pretty ^^
yesterday has been kind of a lazy day.. didn't do much apart from watching a film with my bf..
Don't know what I shall do tonight. first I need to practice some exams.. but after that I don't really feel like sitting at home being bored and all.
well I guess we can figure something out, else I'll probably just order some food and be a couch-potato nwn
xx~
Maybe it is because you do exiting stuff you forget because you are busy with doing exiting stuff :D...I on the other hand am living a boring live right now, but soon my internship will start and I won't have time to post on blogspot anymore :(
ReplyDeleteDid you wear a pretty dress to prom? ^-^