Monday, March 19

mondaaay

so here's another of my awkward Mondays..
found out I had the first period off. so was kinda half sleeping around after I woke up for a while.
then went to school.. got back some awful results on my tests from testweek, but I guess since I've only got such few of em back I shouldn't be complaining already XD
had an awesome weekend. Friday I watched a film with some friends. then Saturday I worked from 12.00-17.15 which I consider bigtimemoneymakinnn xd cuz I'm completely broke atm tbh -.- then after that we had a drink with some friends, they went clubbing and I slept over at my bf's.
Yesterday I went to the soccer match of my bf and bestfriend, with some other friends who also came to watch.. was so much fun and I was actually a bit proud lol xd. though I hate soccer xd.. anyway it was fun.
well don't think u guys would want a more detailed description of my weekend so I'm really not going to write any more about it.

bored at skype/msn atm. not many ppl online who I'd want to talk to to be honest..
but I guess that has more to do with me feeling like a total dumbass atm xd.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an exciting weekend n_n
    Hopefully your other test results will be alright *o*
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week was depressing ;-; but let's not talk about depressing stuff here ^-^
    surprisingly I really enjoy kyary's music, who cares if she can't sing... XD *ok usually I really care about that*
    I still don't know about my SuJu tickets, that is, the french ticket company won't answer my e-mail's o_O but if I can't get a ticket from them I'll buy one secondhand
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nee het is niet door mijn stage, ik ben gestrest door mijn ouders en gewoon alles bij elkaar >_>
    aaw, ik weet niet eens wanneer ik vakantie heb *o* Maar ik heb wel veel vrij want ik heb examens n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Met stage gaat het goed, ik ben aangenomen n_n
    Hoe is het met jou? <3
    Ik ben bezig met m'n layout again, as you can see (als je online bent) I'm messing it up =_=
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete