Saturday, March 31

##

I really don't seem to be able to post regularly.. Its not that I don't have the time but I just forget to do it..
Yesterday was fun, first went to play some cardgames with Ruud and Kristel and after that saw dod sno (film about nazi zombies in Norway xD) and puss in boots with some other friends. had lots of fun..
problem nr1: had to get up at 7am on a saturdaymorning because the boyfriend needed to go to work -.- fml.. but it was fine cuz when I got home I slept until half past 12 D: I was late for another afternoon of cardgames unfortunately, but I tried to make up with a reversed apple-pie.. still thinking about what I want to do tonight.. its not like I have to have something to do every Saturday-night but I just cant stand to be spending me evenings at home just watching re-runs on TV...

mm can smell my pizza baking in the oven already, makes me so hungry. ;A;
and oh a little update. got my braces removed last Wednesday, which made me so happy because now I finally feel like I'm able to laugh again without covering my mouth..
having so much fun just uselessly laughing around ^^
and looking forward to the holiday.. when my exams are over and I have nothing to worry about anymore yaay.. but I guess I'll just have to survive until then..



xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. What is reversed applepie? XD
    Nice you got your braces removed! n_n I still remember how much mine hurt and it was years ago... x_x
    When is your holiday starting?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just noticed you got a new header! It's so pretty! *-*

    ReplyDelete