Friday, February 24

its fridayfriday~

friday yet againn.. almost the end of my free time and the beginning of full weeks of torture again.. this afternoon a friend is coming to watch a German film together (for school.. I repeat not out of free will :/ )
and tonight I'll have to take part in our personnels-party.. We have this missmurder diner. which will probably be the dullest thing I have ever done so.. not looking forward to it actually..I'm supposed to play a millionaire so I'll have to borrow a white wig and get myself a cane and sunglasses somehow and pretend I'm all manly, old and rich xd. at the same time! after that we'll probably go out clubbing but I'm not too exited bout that for I still have a lot to do tomorrow and I don't want to wake up at 3pm and then wonder how many hours I still have to get so much work done..
but I'll see if I'll join or not..
anyways another insight in the boring dayss.
~out.

5 comments:

  1. Missmurder? What's that? I guess it sounds more exciting than it is? XD
    It's been so long since I talked to you </3 My laptop is officially dead. The screen has been falling apart but I kept trying to use it until it really died :'( I feel sorry for my laptoppie now.
    Xxx Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a new one! I will join you in trying to be active! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol I'm sorry I was testing because sometimes I can't leave comments and I'm using a different browser now so I wanted to try if it works XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaa but your username is awesome :D
    Ik vond Masquerade Hime leuk maar sinds iemand anders die ook is gaan gebruiken, denkt iedereen dat ik haar ben (ipv andersom ofzo :3)

    ReplyDelete