Tuesday, February 14

^^

yeah I cant stop posting xd.
probably never will.. though my blog is getting fuglier by the day I still don't want to abandon it completely.. can't for one either.
today was quite boring. yet again because yeah I know.. today is valentine's day..
the day every happy couple gets together to give each other gifts and be extra nice to each other, but also the day every single person starts whining bout their foreveralone status.. well I do not take part in this crap.
its all just one day, especially made up to sell more gooey cards, stuffed animals and candles. though I must confess, for the sake of my dear bf's heart I bought this pink piece of ugly paper called a valentine's card and actually wrote sumfin sweet inside..

ah well to summarise it all. I hate the entire idea, though still contribute to the sales of these useless st00fz.. well some good music will always make me forget my sins ^-^
wished there was something fun to do..
nice people on skype or something like that.. how come that on days that I don't have much homework to do internet always seems totally lifeless..

see you guys soon, for I'm just getting started againn *Evillaughter*
xx~

1 comment: