Friday, December 3

newlifebegins

heyheylovely readerr.
today i decided to live my life more.
because up until now i realised more and more that is wasn't being myself because i was scared what other people would think but like a few minutes ago *yeah recently isnt it* I realised that i just dont care. so from now on I'll stop trying to be someone else so other people will like me more.
im just weard and you'll just have to accept that.

So.. enough with the whining..
2days to go untill fifth of December (L) loveit.
I went shopping for present for my family and friends.
and i came home with a bag for myself :3
isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen n.n



testweek's overr so I'm free to do what i want for an entire weekendd.
yayy me.!!

1 comment:

  1. omg i love how your blog looks now, and cute picture 8)
    and surely you'll be happier with yourself when you stop trying to be the person other people want you to be! n.n
    xxx

    ReplyDelete