Monday, December 6

postpostpostpost

So, I'm trying to post regularly but I just can seem to be able to do that. There's just a period in which I post 5 times a week and then comes a period in which I post 1 time in like 3 weeks or even a month.
So today was not all that much a happy day, because people were like making stupid comments about my clothes and I actually already were cranky when I woke up so it only became worse.
then this guy, I know him for like 3 months or so (and he has this awesomely hot hairstyle.. soo cute x3) and he went real close and then looked down on me and he went calling me little and calling me an emo ... it was really annoying -,-
besides that my day went well.
xx

1 comment:

  1. aaw dont give up on regular posting! ^w^ though i fail to post regularly too, sometimes the only thing i post in a couple of weeks is a music video -.-

    and omg, why were people commenting about your clothes D: stupid people~

    my classmates often comment on my clothes as well, like sometimes they say i look too boyish, or too alternative, and other days they say ''omg why are you wearing a pretty dress like that, are you going on a date or something?? o_O'' and it seems as if they always try to dress as normal and boring as possible -.-

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete