again and again there's nothing quite interesting enough to post.
I have such a boring life if you look at it this way.
well yesterday I went to school with a friend of mine *she goes to the hairdressers academy ;o* and I trusted her enough to let her cut my hair. the teacher was proud of her. then we went home by bus and I went to school for 1 hour because I had a German readingtest. After that I went to the mall and bought gifts for a friend who had a party that night, it was fun, we all acted crazy and shouted and stuff and now my voice is messed up n__n today I woke up at 9.00 and tonight I have to work.
again someplace where I have to go and fake motivation for 6-9 hours time.
Not looking forward to that.
xxx^^
our puppy just walks around freely outside so you can expect that he'll get lost every now and then (i keep telling my dad he has to make sure puppy-chan stays at home but he won't listen o_O)
ReplyDeletewhenever i go to school, puppy-chan runs after me and i have to make sure my younger brother holds him until i'm gone -.- (and unlike cats, dogs easily get lost and can't find their way home)
so we had to call all the neighbours, dierenbescherming etc, and the next evening we found out where he was luckily he was ok! n.n
we don't celebrate sinterklaas this year :( but christmas! <3 and i have NO IDEA what to get for my friends and family! T.T so ideas are super welcome yeah.. o.o
also don't know what to ask for my birthday... (no im not spoiled XD) what do you ask for christmas/sinterklaas? n.n
yay this comment is even longer than my post! XD
xxxx