yeah here's me again.
long time ago since I last blogged.
I miss the company of my only lonely follower T__T probably why I'm blogging again.
damn I'm getting so many bad grades at school it's really frustrating because I really try so hard and I get nothing in return.
but it's to late to go back now.
I'll just try and if I fail I'll be forced to try again. >__<*
just need some music to cheer me up. lately I'm really into 2NE1 don't understand why but I think they're so good. wish they would come to Holland x3
today wasn't such an interesting day. but a girl I met a few weeks ago asked me to come to her birthday party too, It seems like fun because she hangs with the alternative people so that'll be interesting I guess.
well... next week is autumnbreak n__n
xx
i was afraid you'd never blog again! /*o*\ i was a lonely loner~
ReplyDeletehope everything's going well at school and if you really can't make it this year, at least still have fun and don't stress too much :)
xxxx
i know~ i keep staring at that dress and i wish i could wear it everyday (but obviously it's not something to wear to school everyday XD)
ReplyDeletei'm boooored (well actually i'm supposed to clean my room)
and there are no interesting people online D:
sooo i'm stalking people's blogs XD
xxxxxxx