Wednesday, August 25

activeness

well here I am again xD, oh such an active blogger I am x3.
I'm actually quite bored. yesterday I went to town with a couple of my friends, after that we went to the house of one of 'em and we watched some kind of martial arts film XD it was awesome.. though it was very short and the story-line sucked. we went to bed around 3am. so atm I'm really exhausted.
home alone right now chillingss.
anybody got some tips for people that are bored?
well next week I won't be bored anymore, I have to work so much that I'm actually wondering if I can't just call 'em and state that I'm sick and really not capable of working. but that would be cheating and I guess my parents would notice and stuff.
not much to say.

xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. uuhm cant you just ask them if you can work more this week, and less next week? XD

    and my un-useful, un-original tips for bored people:
    - sleep
    - read
    - blog
    - watch japanese, taiwanese and korean serie's
    - make icons
    - internetshopping :D (my fave)

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete