Sunday, August 22

nuffin much muffin.

well not much new but just another post of uselessness.
my vacation was awesome. I went to Drenthe with my best-friend and her father. and we had the time of our life, we made a lot of new friends and lived in the evening and slept in the morning. too bad those two weeks flew by. now I'm back here and I have to work again. But there's an up-side too I actually have some days off so I can go and socialise with my friends, so they can tell me all about where they went and what they saw. but meanwhile on days like this one I don't have much to do so I don't get a lot further than just looking at this little screen and vaguely describing my life to you.
I also bought 3 new books today so all the money I've earned yesterday is already spent today >__<* dammit.
but in 3/4 workdays they will arrive and i will be busy for about ... 2weeks n__n
looking forward to it ^-^
further nothing to say so I'm checkin' out.

*why does the camel on a parcel of camel cigarettes only have one lump *hell yeah think about that.. i questioned 15 smokers and they all didn't know the answer*

xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. 'and lived in the evening and slept in the morning'
    THAT'S THE LIFE I WANT! T.T


    and what books did you buy? :D

    ReplyDelete