so here's me again (:
it finally holiday!! superexited because well i have to work a lot though but i also have more time to chill or do nice things with my friends.
and I'm introducing a new useless feature on my blog.
I'm naming it the unusefull words of unwisdom Xd.
things for you guys to ponder over for a second and then realise that it doesn't make sense and then get the fxck out of here. so that's about it Xd.
today I'm not going to do so much well because it's my vacation and the weather is nice and I'm not in the mood to do so much stuff,
though i still have my room to clean and my ipod to repair.. so much work. so little time xd. in about 2 weeks me and my bestfriend from northern-holland are going on a vacation to Drenthe.
how awesome is that (: I'm really looking forward to it. the only downturn is that we have to crash in a caravan.. that's not that big of a problem because it can be cozy but i have a problem with public bathrooms so, there's the real problem >.<
but well. I'm trusting on everything to work out.
kind of too bad that nobody (except kyuu) ever reads my blog xD but I keep greeting in plurals (:.
well that's about it for today. more in a few days.
~never believe things happen for a reason.
aah you're going to drenthe? isnt that where they had all the bad weather and storms going on??
ReplyDeletePLEASE COME BACK ALIVE! XD or if you're gonna die you should become a vampire at least...
btw i also always think you're the only one reading my blog! <3 :D but recently i got a comment from a complete stranger (random XD)
xxxx
SPIDERMONKEEEY 8D ik had een tijdje geleden ook ge-comment maar toen mislukte het versturen ofzo =s *second attempt*
ReplyDeleteso hows your holiday? :D:D
hmm i dont really have anything interesting to say *dont remember what i talked about in my failed comment*..
OH WE HAVE A NEW DOG. im gonna post a picture now :) xxxxxxxxxxx