Wednesday, July 13

tumblingtillthisworldcollapses

well hello again~!
still living my useless life hurr.
I'm actually doing the puzzle that came in the newspaper this morning atm ;D
and I suck cuz it's really 5 words I've filled in so far and I don't think I know any more haha.
also still listening to LM.c ,, this time trying not to give up and stop listening after a few weeks because everybody laughs about it in my face xD.
yesterday I went to a friend's house and we played justdance2 and singstar. I had lots of fun ^^
today I'm not doing 'nythin much just tonight watching the notebook (one of my fav movies) with my boyfriend and then probably get to bed a bit earlier than yesterday. I'm getting really tired. and still 1 day away from the new harrypottermoviee n_n
I don't even like harry potter that much but it's always fun to go the movies with some friends neh?
wanting to buy new clothes but I have to save up for a new laptop. still 400euros to go -.- sigh T-T
xxo

1 comment:

  1. omg you should be proud to listen to LM.C XD I'm sure the new Harry Potter will be awesome <333

    ReplyDelete