yesterday I spent my evening with my bf. it was cozy.
first we went to his grandma. and she's always so nice to me. she listens whenever I say something. she's halfway deaf so it's kinda screaaming things to her xd then we went to his uncle and his bf. they were so nice to us and they had this awesome fluffy cat and it was lying in-between us on the couch and it was so pretty. and they had such an interesting house. I dream to have such a house too when I get my own place. they had the most amazing lamps I've ever seen. there was a lamp and it was like 6 huge lightbulbs on strings and another lamp was just an ordinary lamp but it was surrounded by mouthblown bubbles of glass. so when it was turned on it shone with a glow through all these glass bubbles. and they kept using words like extraordinary and amazing and stuff.. so funny.
and then we watched the notebook (by nicholas sparks) and I didn't even cry once.
I really love that movie.
Tonight we'll go see the new harry potter movie.
but we'll have to go all the way to eindhoven so that sucks (hell yeah we have a theatre just 15min from my home but they insisted on going to eindhoven -.-)
xxo
how was harry potter?? :D
ReplyDeleteI went to see it a while agoo and I loved it so much!
Now I really want to see those lamps too... ^^;;