
nothing new.
carnavals over after today.
tomorrow I'm going to get a new prepaid provider.. I hate t-mobile XD my credit is waay to low all the time.
Carnaval was fun. I was not that drunk all the time and I made some new friends too.
though my outfit kinda sucked because I slept at a friends house and had left most of my outfit at my own house xD..
for some unknown reason though I wasn't able to remember everything that happened the next day.. idk what it was.
today me and my parents went to gelderland -.- it was kinda fun but the long car-ride was soo boring and nasty for your legs to be crumpled up like that for 2hours.
nothing much further.
this week I'll go ice-skating with some friends, friday Im going to go shopping with an other friend of mine. and on sunday I have to work.. not looking forward to it..
last week on my employmentconversation they told me they weren't content with the way I work.. well up yours because I dont give a shit about how you think of my work.
stupid boss. well what does it matter.. in 12months ill be gone anyways.
xxxx
what provider did you get? i have Hi and it works pretty well ^o^
ReplyDeletewhy were they complaining about the way you work? :/ and why will you be gone in 12 months? XD recently i've been working for 5 days a week and it's tiring but i love money so it's okay! ^-^
xxx