another update.
still way behind on maths but I dont understand a thing of this chapter. so tomorrow my friend is coming to help me.. I'm so bad at maths guyss..
and some random fugly friend of my bestfriend's ex is hitting on me through hyves. sickening how pathetic people can get.
but I'm bored to deathh and like in two weeks its Carnaval and I don't even have something to wear >_<
dramaticc..
short blog duude I dont have something usefull to share :$
xx'
i hate math >_< because i can't do it... i can never really concentrate on it :3
ReplyDeletei haven't even decided if i'll go to carnival or not haha XD
if i go i want to be a princess or a vampire (how original not o_o)
xxx
well princesses are awesome after all XD
ReplyDeletei LOVED paris <33 i made pictures, they're all ugly, but i'll post some on blogspot anyway :3 and my friend made short videos on her cellphone that we're gonna put on youtube XD
i didn't buy much though, we didn't have much time for shopping ;-;
first i'm gonna post about the christmas party haha.. i stil don't have all of the pictures but w/e i can't wait forever >_<
xxx
aaw well tigers are cool too XD
ReplyDeleteI didn't go to carnaval in the end.. I wanted to go but none of my friends could come -_- (my friends live in a city where they don't do carnaval o_o)
I hate carnaval music too btw D: But I'm lucky, here I don't have to listen to it all day XD
xxx