Tuesday, January 18

whywhywhy

so.. I'm at school atm.
and It sucks.. they're trying to bore me to death and hell it's working.
today was just another day and i have still 25minutes left until I can go home.
then I will be forced to do my homework because I'm behind on so many subjects I don't even know which chapter we're at...
well I guess everything will turn out just right if i just work hard.
still only 5nights to go and then ít's my birthday..
finally T-T
Wow// a bunch of guys is walking through the library carrying chairs and tables and shit.. making a lot of noise.. -__-
try to keep my cool for another 20minutes..
no wise words for today peeps.
xxlovey'all

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3 n_n
    did you get nice presents? <3

    yesterday i spent the last bit of my birthday money on my laptop.. why would i spend it on my laptop you may wonder..? ;_; BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN D: right after i posted those icons, the screen turned a strange bright lemon colour o_O but i'm pretty sure it can be fixed..

    good luck at school! <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete