
okay so I'm not gonna give you a complete summary of what happened at Xmas n.n
well I was going to but then I misclicked and everything was gone so I'm just too lazy to type it all over again..
A couple of days ago I went to a vintage store, it was really fun because there were so many unique things there, one of my findings was this necklace you can see in the picture ^^ iloveit.
Just now I was wondering. Why are there so many pretty people and yet still I'm not one of them, it's not that I completely classify myself as fugly but I was just wondering.. why are there so many pretty people.. if the 50%prettypeople would be less pretty the other 50% not so pretty people would be much prettier.. hell yeah there's something to think about.
after making this post I'll probably go and proceed to cleaning my room..
it's a complete mess and I need to have it tidy before school starts again..
xlovey'all.
thats awesome that you went to a vintage store n_n i have to go to amsterdam if i want to go to vintage stores and it takes like 2 hours to get there.. That doesn't stop me from going there often though XD i <3 old stuff..
ReplyDeleteAah the unbirthday pictures, i forgot them *O* but now that you mention it, i still dont have all of them.. O_o i could post the ones i have but i want the grouppicture! XD
oh and i'm glad your parensts-teacher thing went well *w* i hope things'll go better at school from now on as well ^w^
Xxx
my study isn't going very well >_< it's a bit complicated, but most important is that i don't like my study now, but i can't quit this and do another study because i already spend so much money on this one D: and i'm afraid of how it'll look on my CV... XD
ReplyDeletei thought this study was going to be a lot different, but our entire class probably signed the onderwijsovereenkomst onder valse voorwaarden.. or something.. :s at least that's what a teacher told us in secret XD and last week we filed a complaint as a class o_o
xxx