Thursday, May 23

wow

almost a year since my last post,
such a long time. shit has changed since then, let me give you a small update on things right now and we'll see if i come back to blog more often now. (I'm probably even gonna remove all my previous posts soz).


Since i last blogged I met my now boyfriend,  he's definitely one of a kind. In my entire life i have never met a person as loving, loyal, accepting and intelligent as he is. We moved relatively quick, and when i say relatively i mean like a fuckin speedtrain. But we both worked our shit out and now we're stronger than any couple.
I'm trying hard to turn my life around. performing at uni, laugh more, love more, be a better person in all perspectives. Making your life better than it ever was is hard to do but 'til now it has really been a rewarding thing.

Not expecting that anyone will read this but I'm also writing this for myself.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment