Monday, September 12

promisebreaker.

why do I keep breaking my promise of blogging more often.
because I have such a boring life I forget about computers. that's why..
I'm not doing much at the moment. today I stayed home from school because I woke up with a severe headache and my mum told me it was okay to stay home..
<3loveherr ;3
got a new addictionn.. Icecoffee. or well it was my addiction a few years back but then it got too expensive.. but now I discovered these cans of icecoffee. and they are soooo deliciouss ♥
and we were bored in an off hour so I let one of my friends do my makeup *because she begged me* (and yes i adjusted brightness to make it more clear I am a freakshow on my own xd) and now I'm bored again so Imma go do something useless again xD.




1 comment: