Friday, February 4

regime

Another bad day..
I got an 3.1 for german..
so my mom got mad and blamed messenger for my bad results.
and now I got till 21.00h until the router goes off.
end of life.. a strict regime.. I hate it.
tomorrow I'm going to the tourist with merel and eric..
sounds like fun.. I don't know.
I placed an new order @bol.com
hope these books come soon because a life without internet sucks.
closing this post before the router goes off.
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. hiii <33

    what books did you order? :D
    i recently got 'the annotated classic fairytales' and love it <33 i love fairytales.. even if they're for kids! ^^

    and omg i remember the time when i didn't have a laptop, my dad always turned off the router whenever he felt like it o_O so annoying~

    and how was the tourist? n_n i want to see that movie too and also want to see the green hornet.. (just because of jay chou XD)
    but the cinema is so far.. ~_~

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete