Saturday, November 21

♥_♥

duuudeeee...
new moon was awesome!!
it was the best film I've ever seen so far..
at 8pm my mom drove me to saskia..
from there we (me, saskia and eva in one car en the rest in the other cars) went to the cinema.
at first there was a bit of trouble finding a parking spot but in the end we found one.. and we stressed to get on time n__n in the end we were 15 minutes too early but better too early than too late..
I told myself not to cry so when in the beginning everybody got all emotional i got tears in my eyes but I didn't cry .,, so i was very proud of myself..
during the film we were very quiet and we were like in awe of the loveableness of the film ^^
but in the end like at the you cant fight without hurting me part I totally couldn't hold myself together and i looked at saskia and she was crying too XD.. it was like so funny because we thought ourselves safe and in the end we were crying like maniacs haha'
then we went outside and anke's boyfriend brought me home,

today i got up at 8am, I ate some and read like 30 pages then I didn't do much further and I went to work. it was dropdeadboring... but hey .. life sucks and what are you gonna' do about it x3 they let me go at 18.00h... I went home, ate spaghetti, read some more, and now I'm here.. I'm quite exited actually because new moon is still in my mind and tomorrow I'm going to holiday on ice with my mom and my aunt :3

x0x0' the holdonspidermonkey stepheniemeyeraddict








1 comment:

  1. eeeeeh you're going on holiday? and i just ate spaghetti too haha :D

    ReplyDelete